Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CRAZINESS at Festival Food

HEY!! long time no post right!!?? Well, I definitely hope that you liked the pictures from the soccer game, but I have different ones to post sometime soon. This is why, one day I was going shopping with my sister and mom and we had to stop and pick up groceries. So, we went to Festival Foods (I prefer that place over Wal-mart!!) and they had this big PACKER section up, so my sister and i decide to go check it out! We walked over there and we saw GREEN AND GOLD HOT DOG BUNS!!!! I mean seriously!! What has this world come to!?!?!? A packer cake is enough!! i don't think you need to buy green and gold hot dog buns to make you an official packer fan!! We thought that was ridiculous so I took some pics. of them on my phone and once i get them on my computer i will post them. It was funny though, when I took out my phone and started snapping pics. everyone around us gave my sister and I this "you need to seek mental help" kind of look!!! ha ha!! But that's okay... most people look at me like that anyway!! =) well, i got to go eat din-din so see ya!!!! (and I'll make sure to post the pics.) Goodnight!! -Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment