Thursday, May 6, 2010

HEY! HEY! HEY!!

Hi everyone! 21 more days of school!!!!!!!!!!! That seems like such a long time but it really isn't. of course I'm not counting weekends and we get memorial day off. So..... not that much longer and I'll be sleeping in!!! on Monday we'll be in the single digits!!! well, off to the cabin this weekend! it seems like today is Friday so i keep on having to tell myself that it's Thursday! my brother has a soccer game tonight so later i will post what the score was and if he won! Sorry for all the spelling mistakes that I've had in the past!when i was over at a friends house she was reading my blog and she kept on pointing out words that were spelt wrong so now she is like a personal editor! ;) Hope Sam wins his soccer game! (fingers crossed!!) Have a nice weekend! Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment