Friday, June 4, 2010

"SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!!!"

Hey!! I'm so sorry that i haven't posted for a very long time! i was so busy with school stuff but....... SCHOOLS OUT!!!! today was our last day of school! The school had a talent show that my friends and i were lucky enough to participate in!!!! we danced to "Break Your Heart". it was very fun!! The whole school also got to have pizza and soda!!! We couldn't go outside to sign year books and eat our pizza though because it was very rainy out. :( Another thing that we did was watch a movie! We watched "On Our Own". I've never heard of the movie before this but it was pretty good. So, the first thing that i did when i got off of the bus and officially started summer of 2010 was stand next to my friend, and neighbor, Payton and yell, "SCHOOL'S OUT! SUMMER'S IN!!" We say that every year when we hop off the bus!! since my brother was in 8th grade though, this was his last day of riding the bus, and it was his last day of middle school. Next year i will get the whole middle school to myself and neither my brother OR sister will be going there!!!! YEAH!!! Okay, i think i have said enough!! Have a nice rest of the summer and i will try to post more often! Thanks! Signed, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment