Sunday, August 15, 2010

In Michigan

Hey y'all!!! I'm in Michigan as i write this!! we woke up yesterday at 5:00 and drove here. (I love waking up at the crack of dawn to start a trip!!) Then, today i went fishing on the dock with my brother, We played LOTS of card games with my grandma and grandpa and now we are waiting for my cousins to come here and pick up their dog! It's been a very fun day!!! At night (10:00pm) these people across the river were shooting off LOUD fireworks!! but when i finally got to sleep i slept great!!! well, I'm going to get off now!! Make sure to check the side bar on my blog because i will be posting the weird and interesting things that i have learned or saw on this trip!!! Well, see ya!! Hannah
(P.S. thanks grandpa for letting me use your computer to write this report!!! =) )

No comments:

Post a Comment