Saturday, August 7, 2010

PICTURES!!!!

Hey! these are some pictures from the sleepover i was on last night. Ahhhhh, my CRAZY friends and i!!! =) well here they are!! Enjoy!! This is a funny picture... the story on it is, my friends and i decided we wanted to make mustaches and goatees!! well, then we started dressing up (we aren't dressed up in this picture) and we walked over to my house to see my parents and freak them out!!! i was dressed up as a gangster and the rest of them were either granny's or grandchildren!! FUN!!
This is simply a goofy photo!!

Wow!! i actually got a serious picture! =)

We were running around and got warm so that they went to the freezer and stuck their faces in it!

This photo was of my two friends acting very "presidential" i guess!! the summer is almost over..... i hate to say!!! but i hope you enjoy the rest of it!!! bye! Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment