Saturday, August 21, 2010

Michigan Pictures

Hey!!! I had an awesome time on our trip!!! I Have tons of photos to show you!! Also, watch out for my "5 CRAZY things i saw on this trip!!!" Enjoy! "CHILLIN' WITH MY GNOMIES!!!" ha ha!!! This is such a crazy photo we took in Frankenmuth, MI!!!!


My grandma, sister, mom and i playing cards!! in this picture we are playing the card game "65"


My cousins, sister, and i, cold after going swimming!! One of the days we went to a lake to swim and fish. That's where this pic. was taken. Notice: My brother and my other cousin are not in this picture because they were fishing. they caught LOTS of fish!!!



We went to Bronner's Christmas store and i was on the search to find the most bizarre ornament, this was the winner..... A SANTA RIDING A GOOSE!!!!





My Grandpa, dad, and I went fishing. i didn't catch anything but my Grandpa caught some good bass.






this is a pic. of all the kids (cousins). on this trip, these were the only cousins we saw.


Well, I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures! and keep checking my blog!!! Thanks!! Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment