Monday, August 23, 2010

My lil' Fish!!

Hey!! You are all probably wondering "Ummm, why are there little fishes swimming around on your blog!?!" well, i will tell you why.... BECAUSE THERE AWESOME!!!! =) no, in all seriousness, i was just checking out weird things you can put on here and ran across those fish. But they are pretty cool!! they follow your mouse when you put it in the blue box!! i have named them!! they're....
Black fish is- Splash
Orange fish- Cutie
Green fish- Smartypants
Yellow fish- Summer (of course!! (: )
Red fish- Rex
And, White fish (that you can hardly see!)- Chocolate!! =)
We'll!! That's that!!! i will probably take them off soon because i will most likely get sick and tired of them!!! So, ENJOY MY VIRTUAL FISH TANK!! Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah!! LOVE the virtual fish tank! This blog is great - you did such a nice job! I learned alot about what you have been doing this summer! This Michigan trip looked fun and I can't believe how big everyone has gotten - makes me feel old!! Keep blogging - I look forward to reading more.....
    We love and miss you!
    Aunt Deb (and Uncle Rob)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey aunt Deb and uncle Rob!!! I never noticed that you commented on my blog until this morning!! sorry about that... so, did you have to create a blog to comment on mine?? If you did, I'll have to check it out!!! Thanks for reading mine!!! love, Hannah

    ReplyDelete